As a high-tech University spin-off company, we have the specialist knowledge and expertise required to truly understand vibrations in your structure and advise you in the best possible way.
We pride ourselves on our reputation for producing the highest quality of work, whether that is analysis, testing, monitoring, control or any other aspect of dynamics and vibrations.
Our team of experts are here to help you.
- World authority on vibration serviceability; writing key guidelines used in the UK and internationally.
- He has particular expertise in slender civil engineering structures, long-span floors, footbridges and grandstands.
- Has extensive experience of analysis and testing of structures from consultancy projects over the past 20+ years.
- His particular expertise is in control of human-induced vibrations and developed a bespoke active control system for a concert venue; the first of its kind worldwide.
- Has a wide range of dynamics interests, varying through structural health monitoring, testing of extreme structures, measuring and modelling crowd synchronisation, measuring extreme low-vibration environments and ground-borne vibrations.
- Is a fellow of IMecheE and IStructE and is vice president of the International Society for Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastruture.
- Specialises in the provision of management accounting services, strategic business planning, financial forecasting and statutory accounts preparation for SME companies.
- Has worked for FSDL since 2009 and now manages a diverse range of projects.
- Her expertise lies in control of vibrations, vibration measurement and analysis, and in-house software development.
- Started working for FSDL in 2016 and is experienced with modelling human loading on structures, finite element modelling and structural dynamics testing.